0 Shouts - 48,734 Scrobbles
1) The Expos have been stubbornly blazing their own trail through reggae, roots and ska music since 2003, avoiding obvious influences and opting for more personal reflections on the genre. Heavy bass & drums are offset by a crooning, soft-spoken and soulful vocals. On stage, however, The Expos are a completely different entity, turning the volume up, and crossing the borders between reggae and rack and some third sound that doesn't quite have a name yet.Read More...
With the release of their critically acclaimed debut album Old Friends (Stomp Records 2005), they were able to bring their dynamic and unique live show to enthusiastic audiences across Canada & The United States, and have shared the stage with the likes of The Aggrolites, Lynn Taitt, The Slackers, The Planet Smashers, The Flatliners, and Westbound Train.
On October 13th, The Expos will unleash their follow up full-length Blackwater. Filled with driving rhythms, haunting melodies and pop sensibilities, these eleven tracks bring their A game all the while staying true to their punk, rock and roots ethics.
With radio adds across the country and a fall national tour in the works, the Expos prove that sometimes it's not so bad to have to wait for a good thing.
Reed Neagle - Vocals, drums.
Michel Verrier - Vocals, organ.
Christopher Shannon - Bass.
Adam Pariselli - Guitar.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dying Too Long - 3,394 plays
- Little Red Hook - 2,650 plays
- To Be In Love Under The Rain - 2,276 plays
- Before Breakfast - 2,188 plays
- On The Road - 2,290 plays
- White Gunn - 1,937 plays
- Old Friends - 1,999 plays
- Brawl - 1,631 plays
- This Time Around - 1,599 plays
- Another Waste - 2,218 plays