7 Shouts - 48,197 Scrobbles
The Expos have been stubbornly blazing their own trail through reggae, roots and ska music since 2003, avoiding obvious influences and opting for more personal reflections on the genre. Heavy bass & drums are offset by a crooning, soft-spoken and soulful vocals. On stage, however, The Expos are a completely different entity, turning the volume up, and crossing the borders between reggae and rack and some third sound that doesn't quite have a name yet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dying Too Long - (3:22) - 53 plays
- Company Of Wolves - (1:53) - 25 plays
- Blackwater - (2:42) - 25 plays
- School Days - (4:46) - 16 plays
- Another Place - (3:14) - 27 plays
- Little Red Hook - (3:28) - 21 plays
- Another Waste - (3:24) - 32 plays
- Rough Stone - (3:29) - 25 plays
- Before Breakfast - (4:48) - 18 plays
- Far Too Long - (3:33) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online