7 Shouts - 47,188 Scrobbles
The Expos have been stubbornly blazing their own trail through reggae, roots and ska music since 2003, avoiding obvious influences and opting for more personal reflections on the genre. Heavy bass & drums are offset by a crooning, soft-spoken and soulful vocals. On stage, however, The Expos are a completely different entity, turning the volume up, and crossing the borders between reggae and rack and some third sound that doesn't quite have a name yet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dying Too Long - (3:22) - 109 plays
- Another Waste - (3:24) - 54 plays
- Fire - (3:47) - 37 plays
- Little Red Hook - (3:28) - 38 plays
- Rough Stone - (3:29) - 36 plays
- Far Too Long - (3:33) - 46 plays
- Blackwater - (2:42) - 76 plays
- Borders - (3:57) - 36 plays
- Company Of Wolves - (1:53) - 24 plays
- Another Place - (3:14) - 26 plays