The Explorers Club
0 Shouts - 302,015 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands with the name The Explorer's ClubRead More...
1.The Explorers Club is an indie pop band out of Charleston, SC, with a The Beach Boys-influenced sound. The band's first full length album, "Freedom Wind," was released in May, 2008, by Dead Oceans records.
Look for their new album, Grand Hotel in early 2012, and follow the band on twitter: @expclub and on the web at http://www.explorersclubmusic.com
2. TheExplorer's Club was a rotating supersession of prog rock players spearheaded by Trent Gardner.
The monster classic album Union from Yes is probably the last time you've seen such an army of progressive rock royalty assembled in one place, to give a full vocals album wings to fly, in this case a far-reaching, universal concept album that charts man's struggle with his often unsavory motivations.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever - 51,887 plays
- Do You Love Me? - 35,206 plays
- Don't Forget The Sun - 15,944 plays
- Last Kiss - 13,570 plays
- Honey, I Don't Know Why - 10,900 plays
- Lost My Head - 11,193 plays
- Summer Air - 10,719 plays
- If You Go - 10,309 plays
- Run Run Run - 8,639 plays
- Hold Me Tight - 9,342 plays