The Explorers Club
0 Shouts - 287,765 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands with the name The Explorer's ClubRead More...
1.The Explorers Club is an indie pop band out of Charleston, SC, with a The Beach Boys-influenced sound. The band's first full length album, "Freedom Wind," was released in May, 2008, by Dead Oceans records.
Look for their new album, Grand Hotel in early 2012, and follow the band on twitter: @expclub and on the web at http://www.explorersclubmusic.com
2. TheExplorer's Club was a rotating supersession of prog rock players spearheaded by Trent Gardner.
The monster classic album Union from Yes is probably the last time you've seen such an army of progressive rock royalty assembled in one place, to give a full vocals album wings to fly, in this case a far-reaching, universal concept album that charts man's struggle with his often unsavory motivations.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever - 50,177 plays
- Do You Love Me? - 34,766 plays
- Don't Forget The Sun - 15,650 plays
- Last Kiss - 13,378 plays
- Honey, I Don't Know Why - 10,719 plays
- Lost My Head - 11,007 plays
- Summer Air - 10,538 plays
- If You Go - 10,128 plays
- Hold Me Tight - 9,171 plays
- Safe Distance - 8,411 plays