2 Shouts - 6,150 Scrobbles
There are at least two bands called The Everymen. 1) Now defunct punk band from Calgary, Alberta. The Everymen blend elements of Hardcore, Melodic punk, and Ska together to create their own unique sound. Members have gone on to play in other bands such as The Failure, The Evidence, and the Martyr Index. 2) For the last year or so The Everymen have been a two-piece lowest fi garage band, existing as a guitar and drums combo and releasing EPs that sounded exactly like someone had kicked out their speakers and jabbed a screwdriver into their guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rotten Smokes (with Kurt Vile) - (3:53) - 413 plays
- Coney Island High - (2:15) - 146 plays
- Dance Only, Only Dance - 81 plays
- With The Boys - (2:53) - 55 plays
- Boss Johnny & The Get Lucky - (5:10) - 80 plays
- Zeppole Ben - (2:17) - 35 plays
- Go Cardinals - (0:35) - 45 plays
- Come Back To Bed - (3:03) - 47 plays
- The Stabbing - (2:42) - 30 plays
- Dreams - (2:51) - 40 plays