32 Shouts - 117,919 Scrobbles
The Embarrassment were a quartet formed in Wichita, Kansas that existed from 1979 to 1983. They were: guitarist Bill Goffrier, lead singer and organist John Nichols, bassist Ron Klaus and drummer Brent Giessmann. Although some people considered the band punk rock, the band itself liked to describe themselves as "blister pop." The band stopped performing when two of the members moved to Boston. Giessmann drummed for The Del Fuegos, and Goffrier formed the band Big Dipper with former members of the Volcano Suns.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sex Drive - (4:59) - 232 plays
- Celebrity Art Party - (3:06) - 305 plays
- (I'm a) Don Juan - (2:07) - 227 plays
- Patio Set - (3:06) - 160 plays
- Elizabeth Montgomery's Face - (2:25) - 184 plays
- Drive Me to the Park - (2:11) - 130 plays
- Wellsville - (2:37) - 158 plays
- Careen - (2:24) - 102 plays
- D-Rings - (3:35) - 129 plays
- Two Cars - (2:10) - 98 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online