54 Shouts - 77,971 Scrobbles
The soundtrack for the 1986 UK film Captive is the only solo album to date by The Edge.
He approached Michael Brook, creator of the Infinite Guitar, which The Edge regularly uses, to collaborate on this soundtrack album; Brook co-produced and helped with the instrumentals and some of the writing.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rowena's Theme - (3:54) - 884 plays
- Island - (1:52) - 500 plays
- Drift - (2:19) - 348 plays
- One Foot In Heaven - (5:09) - 295 plays
- Heroine - (4:27) - 488 plays
- The Dream Theme - (3:35) - 376 plays
- The Wanderer - (4:44) - 254 plays
- The Strange Party - (5:35) - 272 plays
- Djinn - (3:01) - 242 plays
- Hiro's Theme (Reprise) - (1:35) - 233 plays