The Edgar Winter Group
40 Shouts - 727,183 Scrobbles
In late 1972, American blues rock multi-instrumentalist Edgar Winter brought together Dan Hartman, Ronnie Montrose, and Chuck Ruff to form the Edgar Winter Group, the legendary band that created such classic rock hits as the number one "Frankenstein" and the ever popular "Free Ride". Released in 1973, the band's debut album, 'They Only Come Out at Night', peaked at the #3 position on the Billboard Hot 200 and stayed on the charts for an impressive 80 weeks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe mountain is high, the valley is low
And you're confused 'bout which way to go
So I flew here to give you a hand
And lead you into the promised land
So, come on and take a free ride (free ride)
- Frankenstein - (3:25) - 9,243 plays
- We All Had a Real Good Time - (3:04) - 552 plays
- Hangin' Around - (3:02) - 556 plays
- Frankenstein - Single Version - (3:27) - 429 plays
- Alta Mira - (3:17) - 433 plays
- Round & Round - (3:59) - 331 plays
- Autumn - (3:00) - 257 plays
- When it Comes - (3:16) - 230 plays
- Undercover Man - (3:48) - 218 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online