The Edgar Winter Group
40 Shouts - 703,087 Scrobbles
In late 1972, American blues rock multi-instrumentalist Edgar Winter brought together Dan Hartman, Ronnie Montrose, and Chuck Ruff to form the Edgar Winter Group, the legendary band that created such classic rock hits as the number one "Frankenstein" and the ever popular "Free Ride". Released in 1973, the band's debut album, 'They Only Come Out at Night', peaked at the #3 position on the Billboard Hot 200 and stayed on the charts for an impressive 80 weeks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Free Ride - (3:07) - 13,505 plays
- Frankenstein - (3:25) - 9,154 plays
- Hangin' Around - (3:02) - 535 plays
- Frankenstein - Single Version - (3:27) - 543 plays
- We All Had a Real Good Time - (3:04) - 522 plays
- Round & Round - (3:59) - 490 plays
- Alta Mira - (3:17) - 366 plays
- When it Comes - (3:16) - 270 plays
- Autumn - (3:00) - 248 plays
- Undercover Man - (3:48) - 232 plays