The Edgar Winter Group
40 Shouts - 694,576 Scrobbles
In late 1972, American blues rock multi-instrumentalist Edgar Winter brought together Dan Hartman, Ronnie Montrose, and Chuck Ruff to form the Edgar Winter Group, the legendary band that created such classic rock hits as the number one "Frankenstein" and the ever popular "Free Ride". Released in 1973, the band's debut album, 'They Only Come Out at Night', peaked at the #3 position on the Billboard Hot 200 and stayed on the charts for an impressive 80 weeks. It was certified gold in April 1973 and double platinum in November 1986.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Free Ride - (3:07) - 12,181 plays
- Frankenstein - (3:25) - 9,558 plays
- Frankenstein - Single Version - (3:27) - 592 plays
- Hangin' Around - (3:02) - 494 plays
- Round & Round - (3:59) - 477 plays
- We All Had a Real Good Time - (3:04) - 476 plays
- Alta Mira - (3:17) - 366 plays
- When it Comes - (3:16) - 264 plays
- Autumn - (3:00) - 240 plays
- Undercover Man - (3:48) - 229 plays