The Edgar Winter Group
40 Shouts - 676,451 Scrobbles
In late 1972, American blues rock multi-instrumentalist Edgar Winter brought together Dan Hartman, Ronnie Montrose, and Chuck Ruff to form the Edgar Winter Group, the legendary band that created such classic rock hits as the number one "Frankenstein" and the ever popular "Free Ride". Released in 1973, the band's debut album, 'They Only Come Out at Night', peaked at the number 3 position on the Billboard Hot 200 and stayed on the charts for an impressive 80 weeks. It was certified gold in April 1973 and double platinum in November 1986.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frankenstein - (3:25) - 10,774 plays
- Free Ride - (3:07) - 9,971 plays
- We All Had a Real Good Time - (3:04) - 550 plays
- Frankenstein - Single Version - (3:27) - 571 plays
- Hangin' Around - (3:02) - 453 plays
- Round & Round - (3:59) - 416 plays
- Alta Mira - (3:17) - 371 plays
- When it Comes - (3:16) - 306 plays
- Autumn - (3:00) - 287 plays
- Undercover Man - (3:48) - 256 plays