The Early November
624 Shouts - 9,996,872 Scrobbles
The band was formed by guitarists Arthur "Ace" Enders (who was born on April 19th and grew up in Bass River, New Jersey, before moving to Hammonton, New Jersey) & Jim Sacco along with bassist Sergio Anello and drummer Jeff Kummer in Hammonton, New Jersey in February 2001. Together, they recorded a 5 track demo in Enders' basement and sent it, along with a poorly edited videotape to only one label: Drive-Thru Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI just found a friend
in one of your lies
to treat me so nice
i can't believe my bones
when they say so many things
- Lyrics(Tell me why you left, tell me where you went.
tell me why am I worth the lines.
tell me all you want, keep me holding on.
Tell me lies)
Tell me why...
- LyricsThese eyes,
They're strongly covered in disguise
They're waitin' on the real time again
You'll see that no one knows for sure
For all of this
- LyricsTonight is a moment I will carve in the back yard,
And try to regrow it, with the seeds set in concrete.
Just don't let it slip away, let the currents take control.
Can't fight the time, the tide's coming back you know.
Life is an ocean and it moves like this.
- LyricsIt was a long night drinking whiskey
And I don't drink so my head is turned around
After a long flight to another city
I can't think cause my head is off the ground
But that night came falling down.
- Something That Produces Results - (2:42) - 2,736 plays
- Decoration - (1:29) - 2,725 plays
- Frayed in Doubt - (3:40) - 2,829 plays
- Baby Blue - (3:11) - 2,355 plays
- All We Ever Needed - (2:59) - 2,353 plays