The Early November
615 Shouts - 9,668,578 Scrobbles
The band was formed by guitarists Arthur "Ace" Enders (who was born on April 19th and grew up in Bass River, New Jersey, before moving to Hammonton, New Jersey) & Jim Sacco along with bassist Sergio Anello and drummer Jeff Kummer in Hammonton, New Jersey in February 2001. Together, they recorded a 5 track demo in Enders' basement and sent it, along with a poorly edited videotape to only one label: Drive-Thru Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI just found a friend
in one of your lies
to treat me so nice
i can't believe my bones
when they say so many things
- Lyrics(Tell me why you left, tell me where you went.
tell me why am I worth the lines.
tell me all you want, keep me holding on.
Tell me lies)
Tell me why...
- LyricsThese eyes,
They're strongly covered in disguise
They're waitin' on the real time again
You'll see that no one knows for sure
For all of this
- LyricsIt was a long night drinking whiskey
And I don't drink so my head is turned around
After a long flight to another city
I can't think cause my head is off the ground
But that night came falling down.
- Something That Produces Results - (2:42) - 5,214 plays
- In Currents - (3:25) - 7,018 plays
- Frayed in Doubt - (3:40) - 5,822 plays
- Sunday Drive - (3:53) - 4,488 plays
- Baby Blue - (3:11) - 4,432 plays
- All We Ever Needed - (2:59) - 4,636 plays