32 Shouts - 428,402 Scrobbles
The Earlies consists of 4 core members. JM Lapham, Giles Hatton, Christian Madden and Brandon Carr. Two members are from Texas and two from Manchester. Their first album, "These Were...The Earlies" was released in 2004 on Names records. These Were...The Earlies is that rare sort of album that defies easy categorisation, embraced by fans of both indie music and dance music. The Earlies' music is a hodge-podge of sounds and influences, combining subtle electronics and clever samples with lush instrumentation--from oboes and flutes to pianos and cellos--and layered vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kelly Brown - (2:13) - 653 plays
- Morning Wonder - (5:33) - 395 plays
- One Of Us Is Dead - (5:55) - 313 plays
- Breaking Point - (5:24) - 292 plays
- Wayward Song - (6:15) - 232 plays
- Song For #3 - (4:14) - 150 plays
- Bring It Back Again - (5:29) - 164 plays
- 25 Easy Pieces - (4:49) - 146 plays
- Slow Man's Dream - (4:48) - 139 plays
- The Devil's Country - (5:50) - 114 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online