32 Shouts - 430,924 Scrobbles
The Earlies consists of 4 core members. JM Lapham, Giles Hatton, Christian Madden and Brandon Carr. Two members are from Texas and two from Manchester. Their first album, "These Were...The Earlies" was released in 2004 on Names records. These Were...The Earlies is that rare sort of album that defies easy categorisation, embraced by fans of both indie music and dance music. The Earlies' music is a hodge-podge of sounds and influences, combining subtle electronics and clever samples with lush instrumentation--from oboes and flutes to pianos and cellos--and layered vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kelly Brown - (2:13) - 476 plays
- Morning Wonder - (5:33) - 427 plays
- Breaking Point - (5:24) - 372 plays
- One Of Us Is Dead - (5:55) - 328 plays
- Wayward Song - (6:15) - 286 plays
- Slow Man's Dream - (4:48) - 157 plays
- Bring It Back Again - (5:29) - 192 plays
- Song For #3 - (4:14) - 146 plays
- 25 Easy Pieces - (4:49) - 168 plays
- No Love In Your Heart - (4:52) - 142 plays