32 Shouts - 421,123 Scrobbles
The Earlies consists of 4 core members. JM Lapham, Giles Hatton, Christian Madden and Brandon Carr. Two members are from Texas and two from Manchester. Their first album, "These Were...The Earlies" was released in 2004 on Names records. These Were...The Earlies is that rare sort of album that defies easy categorisation, embraced by fans of both indie music and dance music. The Earlies' music is a hodge-podge of sounds and influences, combining subtle electronics and clever samples with lush instrumentation--from oboes and flutes to pianos and cellos--and layered vocals.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kelly Brown - (2:13) - 986 plays
- Morning Wonder - (5:33) - 545 plays
- One Of Us Is Dead - (5:55) - 395 plays
- Breaking Point - (5:24) - 311 plays
- Wayward Song - (6:15) - 251 plays
- Song For #3 - (4:14) - 201 plays
- Slow Man's Dream - (4:48) - 195 plays
- Bring It Back Again - (5:29) - 192 plays
- 25 Easy Pieces - (4:49) - 180 plays
- The Devil's Country - (5:50) - 135 plays