0 Shouts - 4,743,314 Scrobbles
The Dubliners was an Irish folk band founded in Dublin, Ireland, in 1962. One of the most influential Irish acts of the 20th century, they celebrated 50 years together in 2012, making them Ireland's longest surviving musical act. Also in 2012, the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards bestowed them with a Lifetime Achievement Award. The group announced their retirement in the autumn of 2012 following the death of founding member Barney McKenna (born 16 December 1939; died 5 April 2012).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whiskey in the Jar - (2:58) - 15,807 plays
- Seven Drunken Nights - (3:12) - 9,225 plays
- The Wild Rover - (2:52) - 6,636 plays
- The Rocky Road To Dublin - (2:38) - 8,348 plays
- Rocky Road to Dublin - (2:33) - 7,544 plays
- Molly Malone - (3:07) - 5,244 plays
- Dirty Old Town - (3:35) - 5,028 plays
- The Fields Of Athenry - (4:11) - 3,292 plays
- Finnegan's Wake - (3:12) - 2,557 plays
- The Auld Triangle - (2:53) - 2,277 plays