0 Shouts - 4,642,278 Scrobbles
The Dubliners was an Irish folk band founded in Dublin, Ireland, in 1962. One of the most influential Irish acts of the 20th century, they celebrated 50 years together in 2012, making them Ireland's longest surviving musical act. Also in 2012, the BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards bestowed them with a Lifetime Achievement Award. The group announced their retirement in the autumn of 2012 following the death of founding member Barney McKenna (born 16 December 1939; died 5 April 2012).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whiskey in the Jar - (2:58) - 17,274 plays
- Seven Drunken Nights - (3:12) - 9,972 plays
- The Wild Rover - (2:52) - 7,285 plays
- The Rocky Road To Dublin - (2:38) - 9,507 plays
- Molly Malone - (3:07) - 5,503 plays
- Dirty Old Town - (3:35) - 5,341 plays
- Rocky Road to Dublin - (2:33) - 6,445 plays
- The Fields Of Athenry - (4:11) - 3,704 plays
- Finnegan's Wake - (3:12) - 2,883 plays
- The Auld Triangle - (2:53) - 2,427 plays