The Drop Five
0 Shouts - 3,500 Scrobbles
It’s here kids…an antidote to that “black clothes, hiding behind fringes-mystical Rock ‘n’ Roll”. Finally we have a group who offer good times, soulful delivery and a wide pallet of moods and styles. The Drop Five pride themselves on a considered approach; taking their cue from piles of soul 45’s, European Café Culture, pastel coloured knitwear and Hammond organ.Read More...
Oh, and they write songs. They write SONGS...not "experimental" dirges but actual musicians playing music and singing songs which will make you move, smile or cry.
You may have met some of these guys before, some of them were quite a big deal in the past, and some of them still are, but it’s only recently that this particular quintet began composing together.
Anyway, forget all you once thought and approach this with an open mind and an open heart. It’s a new day, baby, so wake up to it.
John Linger: Vocals, Guitar
Bonnie Carr: Vocals
Brandon Jacobs: Organ
Paul Linger: Drums
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Your Love Is Enough For Me - 1,526 plays
- Watch Someone Change - 638 plays
- Discredited Opinions - 530 plays
- Life and Living - 276 plays
- Life & Living - 229 plays
- Discredited Opinions (SAE Version) - 55 plays
- Empty Threats (John's Home Demo) - 152 plays
- I Misunderstood (SAE Version) - 48 plays
- Hours - 40 plays
- Your Love Is Enough - 2 plays