The Drop Five
10 Shouts - 3,147 Scrobbles
It’s here kids…an antidote to that “black clothes, hiding behind fringes-mystical Rock ‘n’ Roll”. Finally we have a group who offer good times, soulful delivery and a wide pallet of moods and styles. The Drop Five pride themselves on a considered approach; taking their cue from piles of soul 45’s, European Café Culture, pastel coloured knitwear and Hammond organ. Oh, and they write songs. They write SONGS...not "experimental" dirges but actual musicians playing music and singing songs which will make you move, smile or cry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online