The Drop Five
9 Shouts - 2,740 Scrobbles
It’s here kids…an antidote to that “black clothes, hiding behind fringes-mystical Rock ‘n’ Roll”. Finally we have a group who offer good times, soulful delivery and a wide pallet of moods and styles. The Drop Five pride themselves on a considered approach; taking their cue from piles of soul 45’s, European Café Culture, pastel coloured knitwear and Hammond organ. Oh, and they write songs. They write SONGS...not "experimental" dirges but actual musicians playing music and singing songs which will make you move, smile or cry.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations