The Dream Syndicate
52 Shouts - 388,760 Scrobbles
There are two groups known as The Dream Syndicate: 1. The Dream Syndicate was a guitar-driven band from L.A. from 1981 to 1989, originally associated with the paisley underground music movement. While attending the University of California, Davis, Wynn and Smith played together (with future True West members Russ Tolman and Gavin Blair) in The Suspects. Moving back home to Los Angeles, Wynn recorded a single under the name 15 Minutes (as in “of fame”) as his intended farewell to music. He did not follow that course.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me When It's Over - (3:31) - 3,860 plays
- That's What You Always Say - (3:12) - 2,635 plays
- Halloween - (6:08) - 1,765 plays
- Definitely Clean - (3:29) - 1,545 plays
- When You Smile - (4:14) - 1,542 plays
- Then She Remembers - (4:06) - 1,342 plays
- The Days of Wine and Roses - (7:27) - 1,222 plays
- Until Lately - (6:49) - 1,070 plays
- Too Little, Too Late - (3:25) - 916 plays
- Still Holding On To You - (3:41) - 313 plays