310 Shouts - 1,556,221 Scrobbles
One part roaring sea shanty, one part haunting Irish melody, and a solid chaser of gut-crunching street punk. This ragtag group of drunken misfits stays true to the ancient ballads and bawlers that once drove sailors around the world, all the while smashing out modern punk with a fury and intensity that is unmatched anywhere. Formed in 2006 over pints of cheap beer at East Vancouver’s notoriously violent Ivanhoe Hotel, The Dreadnoughts cut their teeth in the roughest dive bars in the city.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Maui - (3:59) - 4,291 plays
- Boneyard - (3:32) - 3,548 plays
- Sleep Is for the Weak - (3:09) - 3,930 plays
- Antarctica - (3:06) - 2,801 plays
- Polka Never Dies - (2:45) - 3,156 plays
- Randy Dandy-Oh - (1:59) - 3,163 plays
- Cider Road - (2:41) - 2,776 plays
- Victory Square - (3:46) - 2,263 plays
- A Rambler's Life - (5:32) - 2,309 plays
- The Cruel Wars - (3:07) - 2,809 plays