298 Shouts - 1,334,136 Scrobbles
One part roaring sea shanty, one part haunting Irish melody, and a solid chaser of gut-crunching street punk. This ragtag group of drunken misfits stays true to the ancient ballads and bawlers that once drove sailors around the world, all the while smashing out modern punk with a fury and intensity that is unmatched anywhere. Formed in 2006 over pints of cheap beer at East Vancouver’s notoriously violent Ivanhoe Hotel, The Dreadnoughts cut their teeth in the roughest dive bars in the city.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Maui - (3:59) - 5,556 plays
- Antarctica - (3:06) - 4,327 plays
- Boneyard - (3:31) - 4,078 plays
- Polka Never Dies - (2:44) - 4,476 plays
- Sleep Is For The Weak - (3:08) - 4,581 plays
- Randy Dandy-Oh - (1:59) - 4,550 plays
- Cider Road - (2:35) - 3,616 plays
- Katie, Bar The Door - (2:57) - 3,055 plays
- Leonard Cohen - (4:14) - 2,863 plays
- Gintlemen's Club - (2:51) - 3,601 plays