302 Shouts - 1,409,744 Scrobbles
One part roaring sea shanty, one part haunting Irish melody, and a solid chaser of gut-crunching street punk. This ragtag group of drunken misfits stays true to the ancient ballads and bawlers that once drove sailors around the world, all the while smashing out modern punk with a fury and intensity that is unmatched anywhere. Formed in 2006 over pints of cheap beer at East Vancouver’s notoriously violent Ivanhoe Hotel, The Dreadnoughts cut their teeth in the roughest dive bars in the city.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Maui - (3:59) - 5,830 plays
- Antarctica - (3:06) - 4,266 plays
- Boneyard - (3:32) - 3,659 plays
- Polka Never Dies - (2:45) - 4,221 plays
- Sleep Is for the Weak - (3:09) - 3,988 plays
- Randy Dandy-Oh - (1:59) - 3,913 plays
- Cider Road - (2:41) - 3,478 plays
- Katie, Bar The Door - (2:57) - 3,187 plays
- Sons of Murphy - (3:17) - 2,611 plays
- Leonard Cohen - (4:14) - 2,727 plays