305 Shouts - 1,436,773 Scrobbles
One part roaring sea shanty, one part haunting Irish melody, and a solid chaser of gut-crunching street punk. This ragtag group of drunken misfits stays true to the ancient ballads and bawlers that once drove sailors around the world, all the while smashing out modern punk with a fury and intensity that is unmatched anywhere. Formed in 2006 over pints of cheap beer at East Vancouver’s notoriously violent Ivanhoe Hotel, The Dreadnoughts cut their teeth in the roughest dive bars in the city.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Maui - (3:59) - 5,498 plays
- Boneyard - (3:32) - 3,190 plays
- Antarctica - (3:06) - 3,575 plays
- Polka Never Dies - (2:45) - 3,833 plays
- Sleep Is for the Weak - (3:09) - 3,627 plays
- Randy Dandy-Oh - (1:59) - 3,640 plays
- Cider Road - (2:41) - 3,097 plays
- Katie, Bar The Door - (2:57) - 2,813 plays
- Sons of Murphy - (3:17) - 2,224 plays
- A Rambler's Life - (5:32) - 2,473 plays