310 Shouts - 1,492,101 Scrobbles
One part roaring sea shanty, one part haunting Irish melody, and a solid chaser of gut-crunching street punk. This ragtag group of drunken misfits stays true to the ancient ballads and bawlers that once drove sailors around the world, all the while smashing out modern punk with a fury and intensity that is unmatched anywhere. Formed in 2006 over pints of cheap beer at East Vancouver’s notoriously violent Ivanhoe Hotel, The Dreadnoughts cut their teeth in the roughest dive bars in the city.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Maui - (3:59) - 5,030 plays
- Boneyard - (3:32) - 3,397 plays
- Sleep Is for the Weak - (3:09) - 4,133 plays
- Antarctica - (3:06) - 3,061 plays
- Polka Never Dies - (2:45) - 3,583 plays
- Randy Dandy-Oh - (1:59) - 3,562 plays
- Cider Road - (2:41) - 2,919 plays
- A Rambler's Life - (5:32) - 2,391 plays
- Katie, Bar The Door - (2:57) - 2,430 plays
- Victory Square - (3:46) - 2,078 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online