16 Shouts - 31,689 Scrobbles
C.J.- guitar and vox
Lorca - bass and screams
Keith - skins
One of the wildest acts in garageland, coming from Albuquerque they played all over the U.S. and 2 successful tours through Europe, leaving a horde of bewildered fans. Albuquerque, NM garage punks the Drags were led by singer/guitarist CJ Pretzel and bassist Lorca Shalom, who previously teamed in the Swizzle Sticks. Completing the line-up with drummer Keith, the group debuted with the single "I Like to Die, " followed by seven-inches for eMpTy ("Anxiety") and Rat City ("Well Worth Talking About").
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Suicide Wipers - (1:39) - 103 plays
- I Like to Die - (2:03) - 77 plays
- Rosalyn - (2:17) - 44 plays
- Allergic Reaction - (2:07) - 45 plays
- Conspiracy - (1:47) - 39 plays
- Mindbender - (2:08) - 37 plays
- Shovel Fight - (1:02) - 28 plays
- My Girlfriend's in the FBI - (2:26) - 27 plays
- Treat Me Right - (1:59) - 36 plays
- Elongated Man - (1:31) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online