The Downstairs Band
0 Shouts - 1,307 Scrobbles
The Downstairs Band were formed in 1956 by a four year old during arts and crafts, out of three bits of clay, a straw, and a spoon. They quickly rose to success amidst the pre-school crowd, but the money wasn't there. They faded away once their fanbase grew up and moved on to kindergarten, still without finding where the money was. Despite this, their historic influence cannot be sufficiently understated, as shown by the sheer volume of listens they get on Last.fm.Read More...
They have also been known to fabricate absurd autobiographies when they can tell nobody will read them. All four members of The Downstairs Band were last seen in orbit around Jupiter, pouring tea for Bertrand Russell.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Long Way From Chicago (take 2) - 344 plays
- Wilson Walkaday - 83 plays
- From The Top - 72 plays
- The Moroccan Travel Tune - 69 plays
- Rollin and Tumblin / Shake Your Moneymaker - 56 plays
- Killing Floor - 51 plays
- A Long Way From Chicago - 4 plays
- The Stumble - 37 plays
- Folsom Prison Blues - 35 plays
- Time Is Tight - 26 plays