The Downstairs Band
13 Shouts - 1,216 Scrobbles
The Downstairs Band were formed in 1956 by a four year old during arts and crafts, out of three bits of clay, a straw, and a spoon. They quickly rose to success amidst the pre-school crowd, but the money wasn't there. They faded away once their fanbase grew up and moved on to kindergarten, still without finding where the money was. Despite this, their historic influence cannot be sufficiently understated, as shown by the sheer volume of listens they get on Last.fm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour