191 Shouts - 775,877 Scrobbles
Lone Sharks (Available Now):
From parts unknown dwell the ghastly duo. Matter ov Fact & EP are noted to be the last two descendants of the Rap Lords, summoned to the earth for purposes of wreaking havoc. Doing so with raw word connection over warm, gritty soundscapes, the groggy pack have been spotted smoking microphone devices in the New York Metropolitan area. No word has been said to confirm their whereabouts...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Holla x2 - (3:55) - 3,946 plays
- Barbiturates - (3:23) - 4,011 plays
- Doppel Gospel - (4:30) - 3,730 plays
- KnowntchooTahLie - (3:30) - 2,826 plays
- Live Rugged - (4:07) - 2,296 plays
- Nexium - (3:47) - 2,316 plays
- Peace In - (1:35) - 1,915 plays
- Sh*t Rock - (5:33) - 1,653 plays
- $ In da Air - (1:42) - 1,625 plays
- Fall Thru - (3:37) - 1,843 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online