The Doobie Brothers
163 Shouts - 6,181,688 Scrobbles
The Doobie Brothers are an American rock group, best known for hit singles like Black Water, China Grove, Listen to the Music, Long Train Runnin', and What a Fool Believes. They have sold over 22 million albums in the United States from the 1970s to the present. The Doobie Brothers were inducted into The Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2004. In 1969, singer, guitarist and songwriter Tom Johnston and drummer John Hartman formed the nucleus of what would become The Doobie Brothers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDown around the corner
A half a mile from here
You see them old trains runnin'
And you watch them disappear
- What a Fool Believes - (3:40) - 41,308 plays
- Listen to the Music - (3:49) - 29,834 plays
- China Grove - (3:14) - 18,008 plays
- Black Water - (4:43) - 20,318 plays
- It Keeps You Runnin' - (4:20) - 10,012 plays
- Takin' it to the Streets - (4:33) - 9,733 plays
- Minute By Minute - (4:35) - 6,101 plays
- Listen To The Music - Single Version - (3:27) - 6,095 plays
- Rockin' Down the Highway - (3:42) - 4,913 plays