The Doobie Brothers
166 Shouts - 6,476,932 Scrobbles
The Doobie Brothers are an American rock group, best known for hit singles like Black Water, China Grove, Listen to the Music, Long Train Runnin', and What A Fool Believes. They have sold over 22 million albums in the United States from the 1970s to the present. The Doobie Brothers were inducted into The Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 2004. In 1969, singer, guitarist and songwriter Tom Johnston and drummer John Hartman formed the nucleus of what would become The Doobie Brothers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Long Train Runnin' - (3:24) - 44,064 plays
- Listen to the Music - (3:49) - 37,756 plays
- What A Fool Believes - (3:40) - 38,025 plays
- China Grove - (3:14) - 21,569 plays
- Black Water (45 Version) - (4:19) - 14,225 plays
- Black Water - (4:43) - 17,414 plays
- Takin' it to the Streets - (4:33) - 8,365 plays
- It Keeps You Runnin' - (4:20) - 7,979 plays
- Listen To The Music - Single Version - (3:27) - 7,140 plays
- Minute By Minute - (4:35) - 5,299 plays