The Dixie Cups
16 Shouts - 554,435 Scrobbles
The Dixie Cups are an American pop music girl group from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA who peaked in the mid 1960s. The trio consisted of sisters Barbara and Rosa Lee Hawkins; plus their cousin Joan Johnson, from the Calliope housing project in New Orleans. They first sang together in grade school. Originally they were to be called Little Miss and the Muffets, but were named The Dixie Cups just prior to their first release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chapel of Love - (2:42) - 11,696 plays
- Iko Iko - (1:59) - 4,166 plays
- Iko Iko - Original - (2:03) - 3,703 plays
- Iko, Iko - (2:02) - 2,721 plays
- Going To The Chapel - (2:45) - 1,175 plays
- People Say - (2:25) - 786 plays
- People Say - Original - (0:30) - 456 plays
- I'm Gonna Get You Yet - (2:43) - 369 plays
- Chapel Of Love - Original - (2:46) - 459 plays
- Thank You Mama, Thank You Papa - (2:43) - 151 plays