The Dixie Cups
17 Shouts - 558,047 Scrobbles
The Dixie Cups are an American pop music girl group from New Orleans, Louisiana, USA who peaked in the mid 1960s. The trio consisted of sisters Barbara and Rosa Lee Hawkins; plus their cousin Joan Johnson, from the Calliope housing project in New Orleans. They first sang together in grade school. Originally they were to be called Little Miss and the Muffets, but were named The Dixie Cups just prior to their first release.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chapel of Love - (2:42) - 11,470 plays
- Iko Iko - (1:59) - 4,231 plays
- Iko Iko - Original - (2:03) - 3,513 plays
- Iko, Iko - (2:02) - 2,800 plays
- Going To The Chapel - (2:45) - 1,218 plays
- People Say - (2:25) - 755 plays
- People Say - Original - (0:30) - 498 plays
- I'm Gonna Get You Yet - (2:43) - 428 plays
- Chapel Of Love - Original - (2:46) - 457 plays
- Thank You Mama, Thank You Papa - (2:43) - 138 plays