The Dixie Bee-Liners
3 Shouts - 8,761 Scrobbles
With a cult following reaching far beyond their southwestern Virginia stomping grounds, and a debut album voted one of the "Best of 2006" by Bluegrass Now, Pinecastle recording artists The Dixie Bee-Liners are creating quite a buzz. Known for their high-octane harmonies and stunningly beautiful original songs, the band has appeared live on BBC Radio Scotland, NPR, the Food Network, and radio playlists across the country and world-wide, including regular rotation on Sirius and XM satellite radio. Their self-titled CD debuted on the Roots Music Report bluegrass chart at no.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yellow-Haired Girl - (2:47) - 134 plays
- Lord, Lay Down My Ball & Chain - (5:10) - 20 plays
- Find Out - (3:11) - 14 plays
- Down On The Crooked Road - (2:47) - 20 plays
- Trixie's Diesel-Stop Cafe - (3:19) - 16 plays
- Jefferson Railroad Line - (2:30) - 16 plays
- Restless - (5:15) - 17 plays
- The Bugs In The Basement - (2:08) - 23 plays
- Albion Road - (3:05) - 20 plays
- She's My Angel - (2:38) - 10 plays