85 Shouts - 588,757 Scrobbles
The Dissociatives is an Australian band consisting of DANIEL JOHNS of Silverchair and Australian dance producer Paulmac. Their debut single Somewhere Down the Barrel" entered the Australian Top 40 charts on debut on March 15, 2004 and was one of the five most played tracks on Australian radio in March. The debut album The Dissociatives was released on the April 4, 2004 and was expected to do spectacularly but album sales lagged after it debuted in the top 10 of the ARIA album charts for one week and fell rapidly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Down The Barrel - (4:20) - 1,141 plays
- Forever and a Day - (4:34) - 1,061 plays
- Horror With Eyeballs - (4:44) - 979 plays
- Thinking in Reverse - (7:05) - 827 plays
- Lifting the Veil from the Braille - (4:17) - 755 plays
- We're Much Preferred Customers - (5:44) - 655 plays
- Sleep Well Tonight - (2:29) - 601 plays
- Young Man, Old Man (You Ain't Better Than the Rest) - (4:05) - 395 plays
- Paris Circa 2007 Slash 08 - (3:52) - 394 plays
- Aaangry Megaphone Man - 378 plays