85 Shouts - 598,899 Scrobbles
The Dissociatives is an Australian band consisting of DANIEL JOHNS of Silverchair and Australian dance producer Paulmac. Their debut single Somewhere Down the Barrel" entered the Australian Top 40 charts on debut on March 15, 2004 and was one of the five most played tracks on Australian radio in March. The debut album The Dissociatives was released on the April 4, 2004 and was expected to do spectacularly but album sales lagged after it debuted in the top 10 of the ARIA album charts for one week and fell rapidly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Down The Barrel - (4:20) - 1,117 plays
- Forever and a Day - (4:34) - 902 plays
- Horror With Eyeballs - (4:44) - 847 plays
- We're Much Preferred Customers - (5:44) - 737 plays
- Thinking in Reverse - (7:05) - 688 plays
- Lifting the Veil from the Braille - (4:17) - 665 plays
- Sleep Well Tonight - (2:29) - 473 plays
- Young Man, Old Man (You Ain't Better Than the Rest) - (4:05) - 444 plays
- Paris Circa 2007 Slash 08 - (3:52) - 336 plays
- Aaangry Megaphone Man - 289 plays