The Dirty Heads
110 Shouts - 2,503,079 Scrobbles
Emerging onto the Southern California music scene with a sound as original as the band members themselves, the Dirty Heads’ blend of hip-hop and classic reggae rips through the sonic surf with bold beats, fun rhythms and the relaxed vibe of feel-good lyrics. Rooted in the Orange County community of Huntington Beach, California, founding band members Jared Watson and guitarist / vocalist Dustin Bushnell met in 1996 while in high school, embarking on a friendship based on music, as well as their shared passion for surfing, skating and the endless party of the laid-back SoCal lifestyle.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dance All Night (feat. Matisyahu) - (3:26) - 20,418 plays
- My Sweet Summer - (1:30) - 18,563 plays
- Lay Me Down - (3:35) - 10,253 plays
- Stand Tall - (3:10) - 9,676 plays
- LyricsI'm spread way too thin,
Everybody wants to know what's happenin
I'm spread way too thin, what's the big rush now?
Tell me why you're rushing
I'm spread way too thin,
- Cabin By the Sea - (4:05) - 8,886 plays
- Hipster - (3:47) - 5,049 plays
- Believe - (3:23) - 4,088 plays
- Day By Day - (3:34) - 3,942 plays
- Lay Me Down (feat. Rome of Sublime with Rome) - (3:36) - 5,783 plays