The Dirty Dozen Brass Band
26 Shouts - 526,877 Scrobbles
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band are a New Orleans style brass band which plays R&B and Traditional New Orleans music. Band Members include Charles Joseph, Keith Anderson, Roger Lewis, Kevin Harris, Lionel Batiste, Efrem Towns, Kirk Joseph, Jenell Marshall, Revert Andrews, Gregory Davis, and Raymond Weber. Original band formed in 1975.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's All Over Now - (4:55) - 870 plays
- I'll Fly Away - (3:39) - 680 plays
- My Feet Can't Fail Me Now - (4:08) - 557 plays
- Ain't Nothin' but a Party - (7:19) - 628 plays
- Do It Fluid - (5:11) - 380 plays
- John the Revelator - (4:39) - 296 plays
- Ruler of My Heart - (3:01) - 336 plays
- Blackbird Special - (4:43) - 264 plays
- Superstition - (7:48) - 294 plays
- I Shall Not Be Moved - (4:58) - 257 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online