118 Shouts - 1,550,878 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,216 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,386 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,026 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 1,018 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,048 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 964 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 712 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 834 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 887 plays
- The Thing - (2:02) - 626 plays