118 Shouts - 1,509,194 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,757 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,730 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,235 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,176 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 1,187 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 1,205 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 1,244 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 1,110 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 804 plays
- The Thing - (2:02) - 790 plays