114 Shouts - 1,364,055 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 4,926 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 2,583 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,683 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 1,754 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,630 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 1,537 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 1,453 plays
- The Thing - (2:02) - 1,238 plays
- I'm Qualified to Satisfy You - (3:53) - 1,199 plays
- Got to Give It Up - (4:03) - 1,125 plays