116 Shouts - 1,467,248 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,871 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 3,859 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 3,401 plays
- It's Gonna Be Alright - (2:50) - 2,449 plays
- Jump And Shout - (3:16) - 2,292 plays
- Hot Sour Salty Sweet - (2:17) - 2,213 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,983 plays
- Hey! Cookie - (2:47) - 1,906 plays
- The Girl On The Carousel - (2:34) - 1,840 plays
- Sunshine Girl - (2:20) - 1,826 plays