118 Shouts - 1,523,021 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,228 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,477 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,037 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 976 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,055 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 968 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 957 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 918 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 671 plays
- I Can't Stop Thinking About It - (3:03) - 834 plays