116 Shouts - 1,476,879 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,960 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 3,182 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 2,578 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,927 plays
- It's Gonna Be Alright - (2:50) - 1,832 plays
- Jump And Shout - (3:16) - 1,675 plays
- Hot Sour Salty Sweet - (2:17) - 1,531 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,390 plays
- Hey! Cookie - (2:47) - 1,363 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 1,239 plays