117 Shouts - 1,500,819 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,831 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,769 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 1,271 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 1,362 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 1,284 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 1,249 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,181 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 1,082 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 845 plays
- The Thing - (2:02) - 822 plays