118 Shouts - 1,531,128 Scrobbles
One of Detroit garage punk legend Mick Collins' many post-The Gories projects, for years The Dirtbombs seemed to exist more in concept than in reality. As if in reaction to the bass-less sound of The Gories, the band brought together two drummers, two bass players, and Collins on vocals and guitar. And other than consistently loud volumes and lots of noise, the Dirtbombs actually had a surprisingly diverse sound, composing across a broad spectrum of styles from garage rock, punk, and glam, to classic soul and r&b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chains of Love - (2:21) - 3,254 plays
- Underdog - (3:35) - 1,455 plays
- Your Love Belongs Under a Rock - (2:20) - 968 plays
- If You Can Want - (2:57) - 994 plays
- Ode to a Black Man - (3:38) - 1,004 plays
- Livin' for the City - (3:07) - 961 plays
- Crazy For You - (3:39) - 885 plays
- Sugar On Top - (2:32) - 852 plays
- I'll Wait - (3:00) - 663 plays
- I Can't Stop Thinking About It - (3:03) - 792 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online