The Director's Cult
0 Shouts - 10,749 Scrobbles
The Director’s Cult is an electronic experiment, founded in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia.Cory Blight (Over-reactor, ex-Dukes Of Windsor) is the founder and sole permanent member. On the debut album he recorded, produced and programmed most of the parts, but collaborated on tracks with various vocalists, guitarists and bass players.Read More...
Featured artists included vocalists Tim Roze, Mip Fumo (Clingtone), Cam McKenzie and Bec Chapman (The Nymphs), and bass guitarist Corey Gilham (Black Japan).
The self titled debut album has a “creepy but danceable electro vibe” (PBS FM, Melbourne) It contains samples from horror movies such as Wolf Creek, Friday 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Child’s Play.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ode To Galaga - 2,098 plays
- Parade of Popup Porn - 1,106 plays
- Lady Sweet Dreams - 749 plays
- Transistor - 765 plays
- For God We Prey - 577 plays
- Gaschamber Orchestra - 746 plays
- Head On A Stick - 509 plays
- Army of Bruce - 598 plays
- Find My Way - 534 plays
- Transistor Reprise - 596 plays