The Director's Cult
0 Shouts - 10,834 Scrobbles
The Director’s Cult is an electronic experiment, founded in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia.Cory Blight (Over-reactor, ex-Dukes Of Windsor) is the founder and sole permanent member. On the debut album he recorded, produced and programmed most of the parts, but collaborated on tracks with various vocalists, guitarists and bass players.Read More...
Featured artists included vocalists Tim Roze, Mip Fumo (Clingtone), Cam McKenzie and Bec Chapman (The Nymphs), and bass guitarist Corey Gilham (Black Japan).
The self titled debut album has a “creepy but danceable electro vibe” (PBS FM, Melbourne) It contains samples from horror movies such as Wolf Creek, Friday 13th, Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Child’s Play.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ode To Galaga - 2,106 plays
- Parade of Popup Porn - 1,115 plays
- Lady Sweet Dreams - 758 plays
- Transistor - 771 plays
- For God We Prey - 586 plays
- Gaschamber Orchestra - 750 plays
- Head On A Stick - 519 plays
- Army of Bruce - 606 plays
- Find My Way - 536 plays
- Transistor Reprise - 604 plays