67 Shouts - 149,943 Scrobbles
“in the beginning…ha, long before that.” -Ken Nordine The Dig are a rock band from NYC. Their music, written by the bands’ three main songwriters, draws on influences from early rock and roll and rural folk and blues to new wave and modern rock bands. The Dig’s two singers Emile Mosseri and David Baldwin have been making music in various bands together since they were 11 years old. They met up with keyboardist/guitarist Erick Eiser while still in high school, and after writing music together throughout college they eventually moved to New York CIty and formed The Dig.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Already Forgot Everything You Said - (5:05) - 7,057 plays
- Break The Silence - (3:43) - 7,526 plays
- Hole In My Heart - (3:36) - 3,193 plays
- All Tied Up - (4:23) - 2,728 plays
- Red Rose In The Cold Winter Ground - (5:23) - 2,356 plays
- Black Water - (4:35) - 1,930 plays
- Look Inside - (4:33) - 1,186 plays
- You're Already Gone - (3:16) - 1,094 plays
- Animal Screams - (3:46) - 1,254 plays
- Police Car - (3:53) - 1,364 plays