10 Shouts - 384,968 Scrobbles
Seminal doo wop group the Del-Vikings were trailblazers in two senses: first, showing that a racially integrated group could achieve mass success, and, second, showing that line-up changes, label shenanigans, and other difficulties could snuff that success despite multiple pop hits. The original group had served together in the U.S. Air Force. In 1955, they were stationed in at the Air Force installation at the Pittsburgh airport in nearby Corapolis. Singing together in their spare time brought a desire to hear for themselves what they sounded like.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Come Go With Me - (2:40) - 6,679 plays
- Come Go With Me - Single Version - (2:39) - 1,164 plays
- Whispering Bells - (2:29) - 1,534 plays
- Come Go With Me (Master) - (3:14) - 1,963 plays
- Don't Be A Fool - (2:51) - 90 plays
- Cool Shake - (2:12) - 121 plays
- I'm Spinning - (1:48) - 100 plays
- A Sunday Kind Of Love - (2:22) - 112 plays
- Come Along With Me - (2:00) - 81 plays
- Come Go With Me - Master - (2:42) - 58 plays