The Definitive Measure
23 Shouts - 52,379 Scrobbles
The Definitive Measure started out in 2000 with Dave Contreras and Kris Haugen (drums). They were long time friends and decided to start a band. In 2002 they recorded a demo and in 2003 they recorded another demo (Dave played bass on both demos) with some new songs while also re-recording a few old ones. In 2004, Dave joined the band Half White (now known as Pour Habit, the recently added Fat Wreck Chords band) which Kris was already in and put The Definitive Measure on hiatus. With disagreements on music, Dave and Kris left the band to put all of their effort in The Definitive Measure.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Realize - 206 plays
- Project-Interruption - (2:34) - 193 plays
- Plan B - (4:06) - 132 plays
- Nothing To Show For - 128 plays
- Reductio Ad Absurdum - 123 plays
- No Idea - 124 plays
- Part II - 158 plays
- Fire (A Casual Winter Arson) - 114 plays
- Haven - 124 plays
- Annahiliation - (3:16) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online