28 Shouts - 99,134 Scrobbles
The Defaced was born in late 1999 after the members had broken off with their pasts in different local acts. The line-up proved to be molded out of hardest steel in both musicianship and friendship. Henrik Sjöwall, Mattias Svensson, Klas Ideberg (Darkane / Terror 2000), Jörgen Löfberg (Darkane) and Henry Ranta (Soilwork) started writing material for the purpose of recording a demo to be sent to labels. When several songs were ready the band hit the studio to lay down four tracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Once in Between - (4:07) - 74 plays
- Fumes From the Swamp - (3:08) - 45 plays
- Circle VIII - (3:53) - 32 plays
- A Moment of Clarity - (3:26) - 41 plays
- Blood Of Emeralds - (4:04) - 40 plays
- 10 vs 9 - (3:45) - 52 plays
- Exit Body on Mass - (4:11) - 41 plays
- Flame To Life - (4:06) - 29 plays
- Remaining Eternal - (3:30) - 29 plays
- The Fading Suns - (4:06) - 35 plays