14 Shouts - 12,798 Scrobbles
June in Toronto is a beautiful thing so we might be biased but our one night there centered around a verdant open-air courtyard and a mesmerizing dusk-lit live performance by local beat/vocables duo The Deeep and it was obvious we had to hear more. And this is that, Life Light, the band’s debut release, starring six spellbound permutations of their synth-art choral chemistry. Soak the glow. The album dissolves from communal bass-loop/drum machine chant templates like “Mudd” into desolate cinematic ghost-choirs (“Abyssal Plain Pt.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Coaster - (4:57) - 39 plays
- Mudd (Grand Am Version) - (9:00) - 31 plays
- Muddy Tracks - (10:31) - 32 plays
- Mudd (Guy Dallas Remix) - (2:05) - 28 plays
- Mudd - (7:02) - 19 plays
- Meadow Dusk - (8:04) - 14 plays
- Dream - (8:39) - 8 plays
- Abyssal Plain Pt. 2 - (5:00) - 6 plays
- Ballad Of The Abyssal Plain part 1 - (4:01) - 5 plays
- Abyssal Plain Pt. 1 - (3:55) - 6 plays