26 Shouts - 46,067 Scrobbles
When a Stephen King novel influences a band's name, one knows they must be hard and heavy. Such is the case with the Southern California quartet The Deadlights. Their name signifies the name of the lights at the end of the tunnel after a near-death experience. The band was created by vocalist Duke and drummer Jim Falcone. The duo added Jerry Montano on bass guitar and Billy Roan on lead guitar to round out the group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amplifier - (3:24) - 197 plays
- Junk - (3:12) - 89 plays
- Sweet Oblivion - (4:34) - 123 plays
- Bitter - (3:36) - 85 plays
- Whores - (2:17) - 72 plays
- Distant Sun - (3:52) - 66 plays
- Sado - (3:21) - 78 plays
- Foolish Pride - (4:31) - 129 plays
- Pox Eclipse - (4:26) - 74 plays
- Nothing - (2:59) - 56 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online