The Dead Milkmen
244 Shouts - 2,490,155 Scrobbles
The Dead Milkmen are a satirical punk rock band that formed in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The band's best known lineup consisted of Joe Jack Talcum (Joe Genaro; guitar, vocals), Dave Blood (Dave Schulthise; bass), Dean Clean (Dean Sabatino; drums), and Rodney Anonymous (Rodney Linderman; vocals, synth). The original version of the band formed in 1980 around Genaro's songwriting (a predominantly acoustic and often satirical take on New Wave Punk Rock) when he was seventeen; Genaro produced several home tapes as The Dead Milkmen...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOne Saturday I took a walk to Zipperhead
I met a girl there and she almost knocked me dead
Punk rock girl please look at me, girl what do you see
Let's travel 'round the world, just you and me, punk rock girl
I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Do you have a beau?"
- LyricsHey Jack, what's happenin'?
I don't know
Well uh, rumor around town says
You might be thinkin' 'bout goin' down to the shore
Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna go down to the shore
- LyricsHello, my name is Billy Bob and I don't give a damn
I got myself some white sheets straight from the Ku Klux Klan
I got myself a daughter and she's a Mongoloid
Because I married my sister and our gene pool's been destroyed
Let's do it
- LyricsYou know what, Stuart?
I like you
You're not like the other people
Here, in the trailer park
Oh, don't go get me wrong
- LyricsBig lizard in my backyard
Can't afford to feed him anymore
Big lizard in my backyard
Bustin' down my neighbor's door
I bought a big lizard only a dollar fifty
- Dean's Dream - (1:46) - 2,766 plays
- Takin' Retards to the Zoo - (0:48) - 2,363 plays
- Nutrition - (2:15) - 2,161 plays
- Beach Song - (1:59) - 1,923 plays
- Life Is Shit - (2:59) - 1,708 plays