The Dead C
116 Shouts - 292,551 Scrobbles
The Dead C are a New Zealand based trio made up of members Bruce Russell, Michael Morley and Robbie Yeats. Most often, Russell plays electric guitar, Morley sings and plays electric guitar, or laptop in more recent years, and Yeats plays drums. Formed in Dunedin, New Zealand in 1986, the group is known for its noisy guitar soundscapes and improvisational take on rock music. Robbie Yeats was the drummer for The Verlaines, Michael Morley had played with Wreck Small Speakers on Expensive Stereos, and Bruce Russell was working with the Flying Nun label...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sky - (2:50) - 1,179 plays
- Hell Is Now Love - (2:13) - 647 plays
- Power - (4:29) - 622 plays
- Love - (11:57) - 489 plays
- Suffer Bomb Damage - (3:46) - 469 plays
- Mighty - (5:35) - 486 plays
- Constellation - (6:40) - 491 plays
- Heaven - (6:38) - 475 plays
- Sea is Violet - (7:52) - 404 plays
- Bone - (2:34) - 382 plays