The Dave Clark Five
54 Shouts - 550,988 Scrobbles
The Dave Clark Five (DC5) was an English rock and roll group of the 60s, known as one of the few that were able to present something of a commercial threat to The Beatles, the dominant group of the period, during the beat music craze. They were, in fact, the second group of the 'british invasion' after the Beatles to have a chart hit in America with "Glad All Over", a sort of 'signature song' of the band that continues to receive airplay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Glad All Over - (2:42) - 2,738 plays
- Because - (2:22) - 1,805 plays
- LyricsHere they come again, mmm
Catch us if you can, mmm
Time to get a move on, mmm
We will yell with all of our might
Catch us if you can
- Bits And Pieces - (1:58) - 1,194 plays
- LyricsWell, do you love me?
(I can really move)
Well do you love me?
(I'm in the groove)
Ah, do you love me?
- Over and Over - (1:59) - 764 plays
- Can't You See That She's Mine - (2:23) - 592 plays
- I Like It Like That - (1:37) - 537 plays
- Any Way You Want It - (2:31) - 528 plays
- You Got What It Takes - (2:58) - 274 plays