7 Shouts - 29,841 Scrobbles
Tim Goldsworthy and James Murphy are the DFA, a production team that became known in the early 2000s for delivering a raw, thick sound steeped in post-punk and other movements that crested in the early '80s. Trademark production work and a series of low-key releases on their own DFA label in 2002 gained them a steadily developed word-of-mouth fan base. Prior to crossing paths, Goldsworthy had worked alongside James Lavelle in the pre-DJ Shadow U.N.K.L.E., and Murphy had played in Pony and Speedking and engineered on records by the likes of Six Finger Satellite and June of 44.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nine Inch Nails - Hand That Feeds - (9:00) - 20 plays
- N.E.R.D. - She Wants To Move - (7:41) - 10 plays
- Junior Senior - Shake Your Coconuts - (5:14) - 12 plays
- Le Tigre / Deceptacon - (6:23) - 9 plays
- Tiga - Far From Home - (10:06) - 7 plays
- Le Tigre - Deceptacon - (6:26) - 14 plays
- Goldfrapp - Slide In - (12:59) - 9 plays
- The Difference - (3:30) - 5 plays
- Hot Chip - Colours - (7:37) - 10 plays
- gorillaz - dare - (12:02) - 6 plays