The Cyan Velvet Project
35 Shouts - 149,520 Scrobbles
The Cyan Velvet Project rose from the ashes of the mid-90's industrial rock at the dawn of new millennium. Founding members, Diz and Samuel shared a vision of a band with no genre boundaries, something that'll satisfy all of their musical creativity, so they won't need other band projects anymore. Three demos and four years later the time was right for CVP's first "official" release, the Retrogression EP in spring 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead Skin - (4:20) - 89 plays
- Passive Attack - (3:33) - 73 plays
- City of white lilies - (3:25) - 59 plays
- Burden Of Man - (4:09) - 62 plays
- Bad Habits - (3:23) - 54 plays
- The Magician - (3:34) - 50 plays
- For Some - (3:55) - 45 plays
- Obsession - (6:00) - 53 plays
- Al Says Hi - (0:58) - 40 plays
- In The Attic - (3:29) - 42 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online