650 Shouts - 7,537,234 Scrobbles
The Cult are an English rock band that gained a dedicated following in their native Britain with mid-80s singles such as "She Sells Sanctuary" before breaking into the American metal market in the late-80s with songs such as "Love Removal Machine". Known for having "firmly set its sights on neo-metal godhood", the band fuses a heavy revivalist sound with "the pseudo-mysticism" of "The Doors, the guitar-orchestrations of Led Zeppelin, and the three-chord crunch of AC/DC, while adding touches of post-punk goth rock" in the words of critics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Sells Sanctuary - (4:12) - 52,160 plays
- Rain - (3:56) - 21,962 plays
- Fire Woman - (5:07) - 21,306 plays
- Love Removal Machine - (4:16) - 14,591 plays
- Wild Flower - (3:36) - 9,238 plays
- Sweet Soul Sister - (5:08) - 8,181 plays
- Edie (Ciao Baby) - (4:47) - 8,002 plays
- Spiritwalker - (3:11) - 6,076 plays
- Sun King - (4:55) - 5,341 plays
- Revolution - (4:15) - 5,195 plays