14 Shouts - 323,850 Scrobbles
The Crests were a popular New York City R&B musical group of the late 1950s, often thought to be another all-black teenage-sound band, they were in fact about as integrated as a group could get, with four men (two of them black, one Puerto Rican and one Italian) and one black female. The band was founded by JT Carter and included Talmoudge Gough, Harold Torres, and Patricia Van Dross (older sister of the late Luther Vandross) JT found lead vocalist Johnny Mastrangelo (later just Johnny Maestro).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sixteen Candles - (2:52) - 3,882 plays
- 16 Candles - (2:52) - 1,899 plays
- Step by Step - (2:31) - 1,049 plays
- Earth Angel - (2:44) - 938 plays
- Trouble in Paradise - (2:27) - 690 plays
- In The Still Of The Night - (2:38) - 707 plays
- The Angels Listened In - (2:03) - 470 plays
- Six Nights a Week - (2:50) - 250 plays
- I Remember (In the Still of the Night) - (2:38) - 162 plays
- My Juanita - (2:43) - 166 plays