12 Shouts - 281,851 Scrobbles
The Crests were a popular New York City R&B musical group of the late 1950s, often thought to be another all-black teenage-sound band, they were in fact about as integrated as a group could get, with four men (two of them black, one Puerto Rican and one Italian) and one black female. The band was founded by JT Carter and included Talmoudge Gough, Harold Torres, and Patricia Van Dross (older sister of the late Luther Vandross) JT found lead vocalist Johnny Mastrangelo (later just Johnny Maestro).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sixteen Candles - (2:53) - 5,030 plays
- 16 Candles - (2:52) - 2,384 plays
- Step by Step - (2:31) - 1,738 plays
- Trouble in Paradise - (2:19) - 1,474 plays
- The Angels Listened in - (2:03) - 1,276 plays
- Earth Angel - (2:43) - 961 plays
- In The Still Of The Night - (2:38) - 626 plays
- Six Nights a Week - (2:50) - 609 plays
- 16 Candles (Re-Recorded / Remastered) - (3:02) - 308 plays
- My Juanita - (2:43) - 282 plays