14 Shouts - 315,714 Scrobbles
The Crests were a popular New York City R&B musical group of the late 1950s, often thought to be another all-black teenage-sound band, they were in fact about as integrated as a group could get, with four men (two of them black, one Puerto Rican and one Italian) and one black female. The band was founded by JT Carter and included Talmoudge Gough, Harold Torres, and Patricia Van Dross (older sister of the late Luther Vandross) JT found lead vocalist Johnny Mastrangelo (later just Johnny Maestro).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sixteen Candles - (2:52) - 4,457 plays
- 16 Candles - (2:52) - 2,383 plays
- Step by Step - (2:30) - 1,156 plays
- Earth Angel - (2:44) - 1,077 plays
- Trouble in Paradise - (2:27) - 807 plays
- In The Still Of The Night - (2:38) - 740 plays
- The Angels Listened In - (2:03) - 612 plays
- Six Nights a Week - (2:50) - 267 plays
- My Juanita - (2:43) - 197 plays
- I Remember (In the Still of the Night) - (2:38) - 153 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online