31 Shouts - 367,484 Scrobbles
The Cowsills were a singing group from Newport, Rhode Island specializing in what would later be defined as bubblegum pop. The band was formed in the spring of 1965 by four brothers — Barry, Bill, Bob, and John Cowsill. After their initial success, the brothers were later joined by their siblings, Susan and Paul and their mother, Barbara. Rounding out the group was remaining brother Richard, who did not sing with the group, but was assigned as road manager and advisor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe asks me why I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, don't know
It's not for lack of bread like the Grateful Dead, darling
Gimme head with hair
- Indian Lake - (2:45) - 773 plays
- We Can Fly - (2:19) - 438 plays
- The Rain,The Park And Other Things - (2:59) - 194 plays
- In Need Of A Friend - (3:02) - 179 plays
- Poor Baby - (3:01) - 144 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online