26 Shouts - 328,588 Scrobbles
The Cowsills were a singing group from Newport, Rhode Island specializing in what would later be defined as bubblegum pop. The band was formed in the spring of 1965 by four brothers — Barry, Bill, Bob, and John Cowsill. After their initial success, the brothers were later joined by their siblings, Susan and Paul and their mother, Barbara. Rounding out the group was remaining brother Richard, who did not sing with the group, but was assigned as road manager and advisor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe asks me why I'm just a hairy guy
I'm hairy noon and night hair that's a fright
I'm hairy high and low, don't ask me why, don't know
It's not for lack of bread like the Grateful Dead, darling
Gimme head with hair
- The Rain, The Park & Other Things - (2:59) - 2,738 plays
- The Rain, The Park and Other Things - (3:03) - 1,817 plays
- LyricsYou take a bus marked "Lakewood Drive"
And you keep on ridin' 'til you're out of the city
Where the air is fine with the sweet smell of pine
And the countryside's pretty
And you'll see daffodils, peepin' over the hill
- The Rain, The Park & Other Things - Single Version - (2:59) - 876 plays
- We Can Fly - (2:19) - 612 plays
- The Rain, the Park, and Other Things - (3:04) - 734 plays
- The Rain,The Park And Other Things - Single Version - (3:03) - 602 plays
- In Need Of A Friend - (3:02) - 247 plays
- I Love The Flower Girl - 226 plays