The Cooper Temple Clause
617 Shouts - 3,831,543 Scrobbles
TCTC were an eclectic alternative rock band with various post-rock, electronic and heavy prog elements in their sound, that, taken as a whole, ranged from dark, brooding space rock and lysergic ballads to skewed cyberpunk with the intensity of post-hardcore. They were named after an obscure UK parliamentary amendment to the 1870 Elementary Education Bill, allowing parents to withdraw their children from religious education and preventing indoctrination in state schools. Accordingly, the band sent out an early demo to record labels that was coloured in with crayons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI hope you never change, I hope you never go
I hope you'll always keep our little secrets though
But how'd we get here at this height?
And what's this talk of dead weight?
I know we always drink but we don't always fight
- The Same Mistakes - (4:52) - 2,459 plays
- New Toys - (5:26) - 2,467 plays
- Who Needs Enemies? - (4:50) - 2,244 plays
- Talking To A Brick Wall - (5:59) - 2,486 plays
- Promises Promises - (3:20) - 2,006 plays
- Let's Kill Music - (4:12) - 1,488 plays
- A.I.M. - (4:57) - 1,716 plays
- Panzer Attack - (4:01) - 1,415 plays
- Amber - (5:08) - 1,682 plays