The Cooper Temple Clause
613 Shouts - 3,789,614 Scrobbles
TCTC were an eclectic alternative rock band with various post-rock, electronic and heavy prog elements in their sound, that, taken as a whole, ranged from dark, brooding space rock and lysergic ballads to skewed cyberpunk with the intensity of post-hardcore. They were named after an obscure UK parliamentary amendment to the 1870 Elementary Education Bill, allowing parents to withdraw their children from religious education and preventing indoctrination in state schools. Accordingly, the band sent out an early demo to record labels that was coloured in with crayons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blind Pilots - (4:01) - 4,918 plays
- The Same Mistakes - (4:52) - 3,091 plays
- New Toys - (5:26) - 2,714 plays
- Who Needs Enemies? - (4:50) - 2,430 plays
- Talking To A Brick Wall - (5:59) - 2,466 plays
- Promises Promises - (3:20) - 2,083 plays
- A.I.M. - (4:57) - 1,788 plays
- Let's Kill Music - (4:12) - 1,724 plays
- Panzer Attack - (4:01) - 1,602 plays
- Did You Miss Me? - (4:40) - 1,753 plays