The Cooper Temple Clause
615 Shouts - 3,807,127 Scrobbles
TCTC were an eclectic alternative rock band with various post-rock, electronic and heavy prog elements in their sound, that, taken as a whole, ranged from dark, brooding space rock and lysergic ballads to skewed cyberpunk with the intensity of post-hardcore. They were named after an obscure UK parliamentary amendment to the 1870 Elementary Education Bill, allowing parents to withdraw their children from religious education and preventing indoctrination in state schools. Accordingly, the band sent out an early demo to record labels that was coloured in with crayons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blind Pilots - (4:01) - 4,998 plays
- The Same Mistakes - (4:52) - 2,647 plays
- Who Needs Enemies? - (4:50) - 2,447 plays
- New Toys - (5:26) - 2,511 plays
- Talking To A Brick Wall - (5:59) - 2,481 plays
- Promises Promises - (3:20) - 1,929 plays
- Let's Kill Music - (4:12) - 1,622 plays
- A.I.M. - (4:57) - 1,786 plays
- Panzer Attack - (4:01) - 1,490 plays
- Did You Miss Me? - (4:40) - 1,598 plays