8 Shouts - 26,056 Scrobbles
Praised by critics and fans alike for their gut-punching thick Foo Fighters style guitars combined with a Radiohead-esque melancholy and an Indie rock flare, The Contact has built a musical niche for themselves somewhere between The Smashing Pumpkins, Muse and Keane. This sound, along with songwriting that is at once spiritual, gritty and filled with metaphor, have helped The Contact find a space for themselves in Canada’s competitive music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Major Tom (Coming Home) - (4:04) - 320 plays
- Black Sea - (3:01) - 45 plays
- My Divine - (3:14) - 65 plays
- Canvas Tears - (3:30) - 9 plays
- wake up - (4:11) - 13 plays
- Anthem Of A Refugee - (3:21) - 11 plays
- If I Fall - (3:44) - 6 plays
- Easy To Die And Hard To Live - (4:30) - 5 plays
- Where Do We Go? - (2:59) - 6 plays
- Wait For The Light - (4:16) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online