8 Shouts - 25,558 Scrobbles
Praised by critics and fans alike for their gut-punching thick Foo Fighters style guitars combined with a Radiohead-esque melancholy and an Indie rock flare, The Contact has built a musical niche for themselves somewhere between The Smashing Pumpkins, Muse and Keane. This sound, along with songwriting that is at once spiritual, gritty and filled with metaphor, have helped The Contact find a space for themselves in Canada’s competitive music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Major Tom (Coming Home) - (4:04) - 447 plays
- Black Sea - (3:01) - 91 plays
- My Divine - (3:14) - 69 plays
- wake up - (4:11) - 20 plays
- Canvas Tears - (3:30) - 20 plays
- Anthem Of A Refugee - (3:21) - 18 plays
- Daylight - (4:37) - 13 plays
- Easy To Die And Hard To Live - (4:30) - 14 plays
- If I Fall - (3:44) - 14 plays
- Return Of The Sea - (2:30) - 12 plays